Project Stork, Inc. is addressing the basic human needs of infants and toddlers, specifically in Orleans and Genesee Counties, while impacting maternal mental health and wellness within the household.
Consider an Annual Membership
What does your membership donation help with?
- Brings current evidence-based risk reduction and pregnancy prevention workshops into schools
- Provides positive parenting and co-parenting classes for teen parents and their children
- Assists with transportation to medical appointments for teen parents
- Purchases material aid, such as, diapers, baby wash, wipes etc.
- Allows for larger items to be purchased when monthly parenting and educational goals are accomplished through our teen parenting and educational programs.
o Car seats
o High chairs
o Household items
The membership is donation-based, you donate an amount you are comfortable with. Memberships are good for one year. A yearly membership renewal will go out in our newsletter.
What do you get with a yearly membership?
- An annual Project Stork Inc. T-Shirt or a wooden engraved plaque with years of service for larger organizational memberships (i.e. businesses, schools, hospitals…)
- Quarterly Newsletters with youth updates, educational happenings, success stories, and events
- Access to assist and volunteer with fund raising events