Consider an Annual Membership
What does your membership donation help with?
- Brings current evidence-based risk reduction and pregnancy prevention workshops into schools
- Provides positive parenting and co-parenting classes for teen parents and their children
- Assists with transportation to medical appointments for teen parents
- Purchases material aid, such as, diapers, baby wash, wipes etc.
- Allows for larger items to be purchased when monthly parenting and educational goals are accomplished through our teen parenting and educational programs.
o Car seats
o High chairs
o Household items
The membership is donation-based, you donate an amount you are comfortable with. Memberships are good for one year. A yearly membership renewal will go out in our newsletter.
What do you get with a yearly membership?
- An annual Project Stork Inc. T-Shirt or a wooden engraved plaque with years of service for larger organizational memberships (i.e. businesses, schools, hospitals…)
- Quarterly Newsletters with youth updates, educational happenings, success stories, and events
- Access to assist and volunteer with fund raising events