Address basic human needs for both infants and toddlers, while directly impacting maternal mental health and wellness.
1. Reduce the amount of stress, frustration, and embarrassment that diapers and the lack of basic needs for infants and toddlers have on caregivers.
2. Increase the frequency of diaper changes among babies and toddlers, through supplemental benefits and supports.
3. Provide education and distribution in the area of sleep safe and infant car seat safety.
4. Ensure that families are provided with monthly resources, referrals, and outreach, that are specific to their needs.
5. Reduce Barriers that prevent caregivers from receiving support and resources.